Friday, May 18, 2012

I talked all day

In my life this week...

Instead of being the one who bounds through the bowels of the vendor hall diligently seeking the perfect curriculum for my kids, I was on the other side of the table today- the vendor side.  I had those women who, like I've done, hung out at my table arduously reading, turning pages and asking questions to decide whether they should...buy...this...curriculum.  

It was exhausting and exhilaration at the same time.  There were lines of people at my table constantly.   On the way there this morning I prayed that I would be Godly.  I wasn't sure if I should pray that I would make a lot of money?!!  I think I will tomorrow  ( :   Maybe.  

It was exciting to be back in the public speaking milieu as a workshop presenter!  

Talking about homeschooling, and about curriculum that works, is something that most homeschoolers do for free no matter "what side of the table you're on." 







4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you had a great day and that me and Jesse could see you in your element! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was glad you came. I know Jesse really wanted to see it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were hoping to chat with you, but everytime we circled your booth you were busy with customers:) I hope it was all that and a great big bag of chips! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jasmine, I kept looking to see if you would come back. It was really busy on Saturday. People were very interested in hearing about AG. I hope to see you soon...maybe at park day today.

    ReplyDelete