Wednesday, March 28, 2012

San Antonio Home School Convention

A number of years ago while on active duty in the Army I represented Army nursing and Army ROTC scholarships at College Fairs in the northeast United States.  I loved traveling around and talking with parents and students. 

Fast forward a few years.  In May, I'll be representing Analytical Grammar (AG) at the local Home School Convention.  Right now four of my kids use AG and I love it.  So, I'm excited to tell others about it at the convention!

My kids and I were talking this morning about what God is training us to do.  So much of what I did in my life before homeschooling prepared me for it. 

If you are going to the FEAST convention, look for me there!
 

Analytical Grammar, Inc.
(919) 783-0795
 

No comments:

Post a Comment