Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Only 9 more weeks of school?!

 I think this is the first year that I am not "chompin at the bit" to finish school.  Not sure why. I think it's manageable right now and I'm enjoying it, yeah!! 

 The best thing about the school year so far?  I'll give two things that pop into my head- Bible and blogging 

  1. Bible because it's so relevant.  I encourage you to check out the curriculum and the free website that we use to augment.  Foundations 1 by Anne Elliot and Calvary Chapel http://children.calvarychapel.com/curriculum/.   
  2. Blogging- because I can have the whole blog printed and I'll have a hard copy of our school year with pictures and everything!
I guess you are wondering if I'm going to have a worst thing about homeschooling this year?!

Hmmm.  Let me see.  Where should I begin?

Actually, nothing immediately pops into my head.  Oh, I would have like to do more field trips.  And, I have a second thing too.  Homeschooling with a toddler/preschooler (he turned 3 in November so he was both a toddler and a preschooler this year).  I've always homeschooled with a baby, toddler and/ or a preschooler and it's HARD.  Whoever said it would be easy, though, right? 

Would I give it up?  I don't think so.


Spontaneous artwork yesterday:


Sophia woke up with the idea to paint this.  Surfer dude!

Jesse loves to paint trees.  The birds have some beautiful red color on them.




No comments:

Post a Comment