Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Live like your life necessitates a miracle.

I heard that on the radio today.  Imagine being charged with that.  Oh, I guess you just were.  

What does that mean?

When I went skydiving, went to war, gave birth to six babies, ran marathons I needed miracles.  Or did I?  What would it look like if we intentionally lived like our life necessitates not just a miracle, but miracles? 

Homeschooling seems to involve daily miracles, if not I would not have the least amount of patience.  Any patience I have I deem a miracle. 

Won't the adoption process necessitate miracles? 

I'm going to have to think about that, and whether living like that changes the way I homeschool. 

Today was back-to-school day after the holidays.  Sigh.  The holidays were so relaxing.  Today we had immunization appointments, we went to the Witte Museum, and Luke has a FEAST high school school soccer game tonight. 

What do you think it means to live like your life necessitates a miracle?

No comments:

Post a Comment