Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Living the thankful life.

I wish I lived the truly thankful life.  I have so much to be thankful for.

I"m so thankful for my children. And for their friends.

Here is Caroline and her best friend, Katie who was able to stay with us this week!  





I am thankful that I can make a special meal on holidays.  
Here are the apple and pumpkin pies I made today for tomorrow's dessert.


Pumpkin.   Apple.


I am thankful for the abundance of food we have.

Thanksgiving menu:
Turkey
Stuffing
Gravy
Mashed potatoes
Sweet potatoes with marshmallows
Green beans with fried onions
Rolls & butter
Cranberry Mix (recipe from Pine Cove Camp last year)
Pumpkin and Apple pies
Vanilla ice cream and whipped cream

I am thankful for my family and friends.




Our Thanksgiving meal.

1 comment: