Saturday, October 22, 2011

Luke scored a goal today!!


 After a day of soccer games from San Antonio to somewhere 100 miles away (for Josh's game), our family went out to eat, a rarity for us.  We were thrilled to have Colin join us too.  We ate at Chris Madrid's hamburger place.  A local eatery.  Excellent!





This is from January 2010.  I had posted it on Facebook and I wondered if it was still there in Facebook cyberspace.  I found it and here it is....

(JAN 2010)  Steve is gone at Scout camp with Luke and Josh, snowboarding, etc. I got dinner for Caroline, Jesse and Sophia and grabbed something for myself and was feeding some of it to Levi when he started to throw up. So I did what moms holding babies who are throwing up do, I caught it in my skirt to save the rug, etc.
Caroline comes upstairs and says Sophia threw up. I have Caroline watch Levi, who I had put  in the tub, and I go check out what's going on downstairs. Apparently Jesse had something yucky on his face, which most likely  escaped from his nose and he was getting a tissue. I guess carrying it on the end of his finger grossed out Sophia and she threw up her cucumber which made Jesse throw up his dinner all over the floor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment