Sunday, September 4, 2011

Saturday, 3 Sep 2011


Josh has a soccer tournament in Austin, about an hour and 15 minutes away.  He has 2 games. Steve and Caroline will go to the first and I'll take the other kids for the second game at 4:00.

I took Levi, Sophia, Jesse, and Hannah and Christian to the pool after I ran this morning.  Then I came back so I could  Luke, Colin and Stefan to O.P. Schnebel Park so they could go mountain biking (well there aren't mountains, but that's what they call it).  They put the bikes in the back of the Honda van so Sophia and Jesse stayed with the McNaughtens because with the seats down there wasn't enough room for everyone. Levi kept everyone entertained on the way there.

When I got home Jesse and Sophia had conspired to stay with the Sones  so just Levi and I went to Josh's game.  They tied.  We all ate at Chick-Fil-A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment